JMA is currently seeking a part time Legal Intern to join our Legal team who can work remotely.
- Legal research and writing with the goal of publication.
- Assist in developing Continuing Legal Education courses.
- Assist in drafting materials and training courses for non-attorneys, including know-your-rights materials and organizer trainings.
- Surveying procurement, open records, and subsidy laws throughout the country.
- At least one year of law school
- Proficient in Lexis, Westlaw, and the Google and Microsoft suite
- Experience conducting research
- Willingness to learn new skills
Terms of Employment: Interns must commit to at least 20 hours a week. Compensation is $17/hour.
Application Process: This position is available starting as soon as possible. Please email your cover letter and resume to JMA’s National Legal Director, Felice Segura, at email@example.com, with “Legal Intern” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
JMA is an equal opportunity employer. People of color, LGBTQ individuals, and women are strongly encouraged to apply.